Ecosystem in a Jar

ecosystem in a jarExperimenting With Plant Growth

by Kristin McCully and Jack Horner

Students, as a class, develop, conduct, and analyze an experiment to determine what affects the growth of an “ecosystem in a jar.” “Ecosystems” include soil, water, plant seeds, and other items decided by the class in glass jars. Discussion should focus on experimental design and analysis, but instructor can incorporate ecosystem ecology, biodiversity, food chains and webs, photosynthesis and respiration, and other concepts of ecology and biology.

Docs: fulltext.pdf
Keywords: cause, communication, data, ecosystem, experimental design, investigations, jar, HS-LS2.A, HS-LS2.D, math, models, patterns, photosynthesis, plants, questions, respiration, stability, structure, systems

14 thoughts on “Ecosystem in a Jar

1. Thank you for sharing so much useful information. I’ve found this resource to be extremely beneficial for me, and I appreciate all the hard work you put into it. Please don’t forget to check out my website as well. Thanks again! att va cox

2. Nice Post, I am really happy to say it’s an interesting post Thanks…
    If you are looking any internet plans and have any quarries about any internet plans Visit Here…
    Top Internet Plans

3. I just wanted to let you know that I am new to blogging and really enjoying this blogging site. Most likely I will bookmark your blog. You have a very good story. Thanks for sharing your blog with us.
    Visit: Accounting Affiliate Program

4. This post’s topic, which you chose, is a wise one. I must mention that your article writing staff is excellent. After spending time reading this page, I am happy to have found the information I was looking for.

Document Verification

5. Amazon Prime Video is the top-ranking streaming service in the world right now. To keep this ranking, Prime Video is bringing a lot of new content in January.

Here’s a list of upcoming Amazon prime videos series and movies in January 2023.

upcoming amazon prime web series Jan 2023

6. Amazon Prime Video is the top-ranking streaming service in the world right now. To keep this ranking, Prime Video is bringing a lot of new content in January.

7. Greetings I am so grateful I found your blog page, I really found you by mistake, while I was looking on Google for something else, Anyhow I am here now and would just like to say cheers for a remarkable post and a all round thrilling blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to go through it all at the moment but I have book-marked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read much more, Please do keep up the fantastic job Pakar SEO.